Saturday 2 March 2013

Mini Strawberry Pin Cushions






I appear to have grown a small strawberry patch on my work table this week.

 Not only do they look great but it also solves one of my making problems. 
I'm forever trying to find somewhere to put the odd pin whilst making (in my mouth, stuck in my jumper....) because with space limited on my table my big pin cushion lives on the shelf. Now that I've made these mini pin cushions I can attach them to my scissors and then I always have somewhere to put my pins for a moment or two.  
Good idea, huh?

3 comments:

  1. They're lovely! I really like these, very clever :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Annie for your comment (its only my 3rd one and it means a lot!) love your blog, by the way :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete