Friday 3 January 2014

New gadget



Messing about with my new bread machine, bought in the sales. I did my research first and ended up buying the one that  scored top marks in a couple of newspaper articles and had good reviews on Amazon. It has a time delay so you can set your loaf to be ready when you wake up. Cool. Plus it has a nut and raisin dispenser which means it makes very nice fruity tea loaves. Here's one I made earlier (above) awesome and good for helping to ignore those annoying January chocolate cravings :)

2 comments:

  1. I've had my bread machine for over ten years... still going strong... the problem is that the bread tastes so nice... I can't resist it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true but thankfully with 3 kids it never lasts that long....

      Delete