Saturday 22 December 2012

A whole new level of baking......


Greetings from the newest member of the Clandestine Cake Club (SW France Branch).

When I read an article about the club recently I thought it was such a good idea. Like a book club without all the boring stuff, such as actually having to read a book (don't get me wrong I love a good book but the thought of reading someone else's choice and having a deadline to adhere too.....just sounds too much like 'homework' to me) Cakes are much more my thing and I really don't need much encouragement to bake, so I've signed up.

I'm waiting to hear about the next event in my area and will keep you posted. Its going to be a hard decision about what to bake. I made this scrummy little cake from The Craving Cronicles for my daughter's birthday earlier in the year. It's delicious so perhaps I will have another bash at it.......


No comments:

Post a Comment