Tuesday 5 February 2013

Judges chair




I've made a new area in one corner of my kitchen. This chair which used to belong to Mr Llewellyn's Grandfather, The Judge, was in the Playroom but I've decided to rescue it from the childrens glue and felt tip pens and place it here instead. The Designers Guild cushion is a recent purchase from Ebay for £3.50 - I love a bargain. (although I'm not sure the Judge would have approved, by all accounts he was a bit scary)



Elsewhere, I have begun to get my seed tins out to plan the different vegetable and cut flower patches for this year. I am going to do things a little differently and plan to have 3 areas. One for vegetables, one for cut flowers and one for edible flowers.....I will explain more another day but its exciting stuff. Plus, I noticed today that the tulip bulbs are already poking through......

No comments:

Post a Comment