Sunday 1 December 2013

That was November......

It's been absolutely crazy here in November and I've been a rubbish blogger. It's mainly due to this monster - the Dining room.



Its taken up all of my spare time painting out the nasty peach for chic grey. Big French houses are lovely but when it comes to painting rooms, especially ones with mouldings, it's a bit of a Herculean task. You can get an idea of the scale by the photo. This is proper scaffolding we have had to put up to paint to ceiling as we don't have a ladder big enough to reach it. I've been on a mission for the past week and slowly I'm getting somewhere.

So here's a round up of November......baking, lots of birthday parties, making of Christmas tree decorations, eating local oysters, and quite a lot of boring painting and curtain making.....more crafty stuff on its way soon I promise...




No comments:

Post a Comment